nceb.in is an online computer education franchise service provider that connects its members through
a variety of services that it provides to its members. This document covers the terms and
conditions under which these services are provided.
- Your registration as a member of nceb.in or the use of any of the features and services
on nceb.in, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- nceb.in reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement
without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current
version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these
Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of nceb.in, do not register
and you will not be authorized to use nceb.in services.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of nceb.in, and any issues in them
belong to the respective contributors.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to hold nceb.in harmless and its sponsors,
owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites,
Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party.
- You are also responsible for your N-Money wallet in your center panel dashboard.
You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your
password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You may not make any content item originating from nceb.in available for public
access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from
- nceb.in provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the
form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the
content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The content on the website is posted by nceb.in, visitors and its members. nceb.in will
attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or
Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or
current. nceb.in cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website
or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is nceb.in's policy to correct
any inaccuracy reported within 7 working days.
- The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and nceb.in cannot
be held liable in any way about the content of the opinions and reviews. The platform
allows users to express their views about different schools, teachers, students and
- You agreed to the fact you have full filled our basic requirement to open center (with
6 working Personal Computer and 250 sq/ft of area) while applying for new center
- Information about the centers posted on the site is obtained from their center heads
with all consent.
- nceb.in should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision
- nceb.in at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including
Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make
reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give nceb.in the right to use the logo on
nceb.in website as well as on any nceb marketing material.
- Documents sent by you to verify should fulfil their job and you agree to the fact that
nceb admin or nceb employees have full authority to print them as hard copy for
verification process within nceb office perimeters.
- By updating all the information of your student or of you in dashboard (panel), you
give nceb.in the right to use the content on nceb.in website as well as on any nceb
marketing material and you take all the responsibility of accuracy of information.
- You as a center head must be present while your registered student attempting
online/offline exam and it’s your responsibility to assure no cheating was done by any
means by student or by you.
- Password of students will be sent to center head’s registered email, its center heads
responsibility to protect and safeguard the password.
- Center panel and Student panel is also part of nceb.in same terms & conditions and
- If you are a visitor on our website and if you update any personal contact information
such as phone number or e-mail address, nceb.in reserves the right to contact you over
Phone calls, SMS or E-mail. If the intention was for tutoring/learning, or seeking
information about our product & services, nceb team will guide you accordingly via
phone call, SMS or e-mail.
- nceb.in reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
- Kindly clarify your doubts before you make a payment to, upgrade to any of our
premium membership plans or security deposits or student fee or N-Money wallet recharge. Once a payment is
made, it cannot be refunded by anymeans.
- In case when center head or student face any technical difficulty in center or student panel our technical team have full authority to read password and login into center head or student account to resolve issue.
- In case you have any doubt or query, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll try
to get back to you within 2 working days.
While using the web site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums,
you agree not to:
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, defamatory, harmful,
threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invades another's privacy, offensive,
promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste,
infringes another's rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or
trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law
or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to
make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent,
trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may,
however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use
- Collect screen names and email addresses of members for purposes of advertisement,
solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- nceb doesn't allow registration for COMPUTER CENTER or ORGANIZATIONS or
COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE who are engaged in providing products or
services similar to that of nceb.in (or) who is engaged in collection of data from nceb
website and sharing/utilizing it for the benefit of competitors. If there are any such
registrations, nceb.in reserves the right to terminate those accounts without any prior
notice & without processing the refund of subscription associated to those accounts.
nceb also reserves the right to initiate any legal proceedings if any COMPUTER
CENTER or ORGANIZATIONS or COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE'
contravenes condition as stated above.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of website or breach any security or
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or
advertisements for products or services.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the nceb.in Site
without a written agreement.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.
- Post text, messages, graphics or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or
promotions for products or services.
- Creating fake certificates, mark sheets will leads to serious legal action
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in
connection with your use of the nceb Service, such activity is solely between you and the
applicable third party. nceb shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such
activity. You hereby release Nceb.in from all claims arising from such activity.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the nceb Service and all aspects
thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary
rights therein, is owned by nceb.in or its licensors and owners/partners. You acknowledge
that the nceb.in and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the nceb
Service contain nceb's proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute,
create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content,
software, and/or materials available on the Nceb.in Site, or nceb Services in whole or in part
except as expressly provided in nceb's policies and procedures. Except as expressly and
unambiguously provided herein, Nceb.in and its suppliers do not grant you any express or
implied rights, and all rights in the Nceb.in Service not expressly granted by Nceb.in to you
are retained by nceb.in.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT
WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN
NO EVENT SHALL NCEB.in, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS,
GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM
THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
NCEB.in MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES
WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN
UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
NCEB.in MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY
PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS,
COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE
SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.